The StartUp Europe Awards recognise the effort of European startups in various categories: Creative, Energy, Fintech, Green, e-Health, Fashion, Gastronomy, Large Industry, Internet of Things, Smart Cities, Social, Tourism, Water, Agritech, Legal, Space, Govtech, Proptech, Cybersecurity, Climate and Edtech.
SEUA is an extremely useful tool to build the European ecosystem connecting all the players across the continent: “The Eurovision for Startups”. And now we’re looking for you.
Our goal is to promote local entrepreneurshipand open innovation!!! In the last edition of SEUA we have reached more than 132 startups from 16 countries, involving 17 Members of the European Parliament as Ambassadors and over one hundred media partners from all over Europe. This time we want to make it bigger! And we need your help. Are you an accelerator in any of our categories? Are you an expert used to work with startups and entrepreneurial ecosystems? Are you running a local or national contest in any category? Join us!
Why become a SEUA partner?
Visibility and recognition
◦ To identify yourself as an organization concerned with promoting entrepreneurial activity in Europe, contributing to growth, job creation and wealth creation
◦ Your organization logo on SEUA website and social networks as a partner
◦ StartUp Europe Awards logo to use in your communications, that recognizes you as a partner of a European initiative backed by EU Commission
◦ Exposure to European authorities and European media
◦ Networking with other similar organizations and European institutions
◦ Information about events, funds, calls, best practises and training programs for entrepreneurs for your organization and your startups
◦ Possibility to develop a business model
◦ Our support on developing the StartUp Europe Awards methodology
What we are looking for:
◦ Organizations that have experience with startups and preferably in doing startup accelerator programs and contest, whose mission is innovation.
◦ The organization should find local media partners, which will depend on the level at which they operate (local, regional, national or European).
◦ The organization must have a multidisciplinary jury, or create it involving experts linked to the European Union.
To apply for being PARTNER for StartUp Europe Awards, please send an email to request the registration form. Deadline September 16th.